Foot Mount Tension Control Clutches
SensiFlex® Patented Tension Control Technology
Engineered to deliver precision control of web tension without sticking, pulsing or cogging.
- Friction clutch engages with air pressure and is designed for continuous slip.
- Clutch is spring released when air is exhausted.
- Torque is linear in response to air pressure applied.
- Foot brackets attach to machine frame or other fixture.
- Pulleys or sprockets mount to the clutch’s input and output shafts.
- Designed for horizontal or vertical mounting.
- For tension control applications requiring input and output shaft connections.
- Clutch drives output shaft when engaged.
- Input shaft and cooling sleeve rotate at the speed of the drive input.
- Maximum RPM varies by model. Please consult the detail sheets (below). Consult engineering if the intended application exceeds the listed maximum RPM.
- Exclusive, patented actuator engages smoothly at low pressures and provides maximum sensitivity to slight changes in air pressure for infinite control of torque output.
- Radial cooling holes pull cooler, ambient air through the clutch or brake to dissipate the heat generated by constant slip, preventing friction lining fade and premature wear.
All Mach III products can be customized to meet the needs of your application.
|Product Code||Torque @ 80 PSI||Heat Dissipation @ 1800 RPM||Output Shaft Diameter With Std. Keyseat||Detail Sheet||Request 3D CAD Model|
|38FM-ULOW||36 lb-in||0.19||0.500 in||View PDF||Request|
|38FM||66 lb-in||0.19 tHP||0.500 in||View PDF||Request|
|58FM-ULOW||122 lb-in||0.57 tHP||0.750 in||View PDF||Request|
|58FM||222 lb-in||0.57 tHP||0.750 in||View PDF||Request|
|78FM-ULOW||326 lb-in||1.02 tHP||0.750 in||View PDF||Request|
|78FM||593 lb-in||1.02 tHP||0.750 in||View PDF||Request|
|98FM-ULOW||668 lb-in||1.36 tHP||1.250 in||View PDF||Request|
|98FM||1,214 lb-in||1.36 tHP||1.250 in||View PDF||Request|
|118FM-ULOW||1,296 lb-in||1.90 tHP||1.625 in||View PDF||Request|
|118FM||2,356 lb-in||1.90 tHP||1.625 in||View PDF||Request|