Foot Mount Tension Control Clutches
SensiFlex® Patented Tension Control Technology
Engineered to deliver precision control of web tension without sticking, pulsing or cogging.
- Friction clutch engages with air pressure and is designed for continuous slip.
- Clutch is spring released when air is exhausted.
- Torque is linear in response to air pressure applied.
- Foot brackets attach to machine frame or other fixture.
- Pulleys or sprockets mount to the clutch’s input and output shafts.
- Designed for horizontal or vertical mounting.
- For tension control applications requiring input and output shaft connections.
- Clutch drives output shaft when engaged.
- Input shaft and cooling sleeve rotate at the speed of the drive input.
- Maximum RPM varies by model. Please consult the detail sheets (below). Consult engineering if the intended application exceeds the listed maximum RPM.
- Exclusive, patented actuator engages smoothly at low pressures and provides maximum sensitivity to slight changes in air pressure for infinite control of torque output.
- Radial cooling holes pull cooler, ambient air through the clutch or brake to dissipate the heat generated by constant slip, preventing friction lining fade and premature wear.
|Product Code||Torque @ 80 PSI||Heat Dissipation @ 1800 RPM||Output Shaft Diameter With Std. Keyseat||Detail Sheet||Request 3D CAD Model|
|38FM-ULOW||36 lb-in||0.19||0.500 in||View PDF||Request|
|38FM||66 lb-in||0.19 tHP||0.500 in||View PDF||Request|
|58FM-ULOW||122 lb-in||0.57 tHP||0.750 in||View PDF||Request|
|58FM||222 lb-in||0.57 tHP||0.750 in||View PDF||Request|
|78FM-ULOW||326 lb-in||1.02 tHP||0.750 in||View PDF||Request|
|78FM||593 lb-in||1.02 tHP||0.750 in||View PDF||Request|
|98FM-ULOW||668 lb-in||1.36 tHP||1.250 in||View PDF||Request|
|98FM||1,214 lb-in||1.36 tHP||1.250 in||View PDF||Request|
|118FM-ULOW||1,296 lb-in||1.90 tHP||1.625 in||View PDF||Request|
|118FM||2,356 lb-in||1.90 tHP||1.625 in||View PDF||Request|