Custom Design Process
Hassle-Free Customized Solutions
1. Communicate application requirements to Mach III engineering
2. Receive a print and communicate approval or any required changes
3. Receive a quotation
4. Sign-off on the design and place an order
5. Receive your customized brake, clutch or torque limiter – typically in 3-4 weeks
Our custom design process usually takes 2-3 business days from initial inquiry to quotation.
No Engineering Charges, No Minimum Quantity Requirements
From slight modifications of our standard designs to completely unique, clean-sheet creations, most of the brakes, clutches and torque limiters we produce are custom designs. Below are just a handful of the requirements we can accommodate:
- Length and diameter restrictions
- Integral pulleys, sprockets and sheaves
- Food safety
- Enclosed for wet or outdoor environments
- Replacements for no longer manufactured products
- Imperial to metric connections
- Clamp collars and keyless locking connections
- Non-standard flange connections
Ready to get started?
Contact Mach III Engineering now.