- How To Order
- Submit Specs
- How Our Products Work
- How It Works: Air/Spring Stop and Start the Pilot Clutch-Brake
- How It Works: Air/Spring Stop and Start the Shaft Clutch-Brake
- How It Works: Air/Air Stop and Start the Shaft Clutch-Brake
- How It Works: Air Engaged Friction Brake
- How It Works: Mechanical Friction Torque Limiter
- How It Works: Spring Engaged Friction Clutch
- How It Works: Air Engaged Friction Clutch
- How It Works: Spring Engaged Friction Brake
- Selection Guidelines
- Product Manuals
- Installation And Use
Repair Parts Kits & Service
A repair kit is available for every Mach III product. The repair kit includes the typical wear parts such as friction discs, springs, and o-rings. The repair kit numbers and contents for all current Mach III catalog products can be found on the PDF detail sheets located on this site. Contact customer service for kit prices and for information about kits for non-catalog products.
Other Repair Parts
All other product components are available. Contact customer service to obtain parts list drawings, prices and lead times.
Factory Repair Service
Contact customer service to obtain a Return Material Authorization before shipping products to Mach III. An RMA document must accompany your shipment to ensure proper handling. Once your item is received, it will be evaluated within 48 hours and a quotation for repair will be issued.