- How To Order
- Submit Specs
- How Our Products Work
- How It Works: Air/Spring Stop and Start the Pilot Clutch-Brake
- How It Works: Air/Spring Stop and Start the Shaft Clutch-Brake
- How It Works: Air/Air Stop and Start the Shaft Clutch-Brake
- How It Works: Air Engaged Friction Brake
- How It Works: Mechanical Friction Torque Limiter
- How It Works: Spring Engaged Friction Clutch
- How It Works: Air Engaged Friction Clutch
- How It Works: Spring Engaged Friction Brake
- Selection Guidelines
- Product Manuals
- Installation And Use
MACH III PRODUCTS ARE MANUFACTURED ON A PER ORDER BASIS AND MAY ONLY BE RETURNED IN CASES OF WARRANTY DEFECT. FOR THIS REASON, WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND REVIEW OF ALL NEW APPLICATIONS WITH MACH III ENGINEERING STAFF TO ASSURE SUITABILITY OF THE CHOSEN PRODUCT FOR THE INTENDED USE.
Warranty Repair or Replacement
Items for warranty consideration must be returned to Mach III Clutch, Inc. for evaluation in accordance with our Warranty. Please contact Mach III Customer Service regarding all warranty claims. A return authorization must be issued to facilitate tracking and processing.
- A return authorization must be obtained for all items prior to return shipment. Mach III may, at its discretion, require an evaluation fee. When this is the case, the customer will be advised of the fee at the time the return authorization is requested and a purchase order will be required.
- Mach III will evaluate the item within 48 hours of receipt at our factory.
- Mach III will determine whether or not the item is repairable.
- If repairable:
Mach III will advise cost and lead time for the repair. A purchase order will be required to proceed.
- If not repairable:
Mach III will advise why this is so and will supply the customer with replacement cost and lead time.
- If repairable:
- The customer is responsible for all freight charges associated with transporting the item to Mach III Clutch, Inc. and for the return shipping of any repaired or un-repaired items.