Mechanical Friction Torque Limiter – NEMA Frame
Overload Protection Between Motor and Gear Box or Other Flanged Components
Function: Overload Protection
Drive Arrangement: Motor to Gear Reducer (Gear Box)
Continuously engaged friction torque limiter slips when torque setting is exceeded. Continues to slip until overload ceases.
- Momentary overload protection.
- Torque limiters are not recommended in continuous slip or tension control applications. A SensiFlex® tension control clutch or brake should be used instead.
- Maximum RPM varies by model. Please consult the detail sheets (below). Consult engineering if the intended application exceeds the listed maximum RPM.
- No reset required after torque limiter slips.
- Enclosed design with aluminum, clear anodized aluminum or stainless steel housing.
- Torque setting is factory set at value specified by user.
- Torque adjustment nut can not be manipulated without disassembly of the housing.
- Models listed have enclosed, aluminum housings
- Clear anodized and stainless housing are also available. If needed, please contact engineering.
|Product Code||Maximum Recommended Torque Setting||NEMA Frame Size||Output Shaft & Input Bore||Detail Sheet||Request 3D CAD Model|
|T3C2H-56L||792 lb-in||56C||0.625 in||View PDF||Request|
|T3C2H-14L||792 lb-in||143TC, 145TC||0.875 in||View PDF||Request|
|T4C2H-18L||1,406 lb-in||182TC, 184TC||1.125 in||View PDF||Request|
|T4C2H-21L||1,406 lb-in||213TC, 215TC||1.375 in||View PDF||Request|