Spring Engaged Clutch – End of Shaft
End of Shaft Bored, Pilot Mount Friction Clutches
Function: Connect, Disconnect
Drive Arrangement: Shaft to Pilot Mounted Component or Pilot Mounted Component to Shaft
- Industrial friction clutch is engaged with spring pressure.
- A fixed amount of torque is transmitted.
- To release clutch, air pressure is applied to overcome the spring pressure.
- End of Shaft.
- Spring Engaged friction clutch slides on shaft and is fixed with set screws and a customer supplied key.
- Clutch is designed for horizontal mounting. If vertical mounting is required, consult engineering for options.
- No anti-rotation arm required.
- Friction clutches are designed for horizontal mounting. If vertical mounting is required, consult engineering for options.
- Spring engaged friction clutches are suitable for applications requiring the clutch to remain engaged in the absence of air pressure or during a loss of power.
- Not suitable for cycling applications.
- Maximum RPM varies by model. Please consult the detail sheets (below). Consult engineering if the intended application exceeds the listed maximum RPM.
- Industrial friction clutches are bored to suit up to the maximum shown for easy installation.
- Machined pilot for easy mounting of pulley or sprocket.
- Includes rotary air seal.
|Product Code||Torque||Release Pressure||Maximum Bore with Standard Keyway||Detail Sheet||Request 3D CAD Model|
|E3D3R-STH||506 lb-in||77 PSI||1.000 in (24 mm)||View PDF||Request|
|E4D3R-STH||1,137 lb-in||75 PSI||1.250 in (31 mm)||View PDF||Request|
|E5D3R-STH||2,424 lb-in||78 PSI||1.440 in (38 mm)||View PDF||Request|
|E5D3K-STH||2,901 lb-in||73 PSI||1.560 in (40 mm)||View PDF||Request|
|E6D3K-STH||4,957 lb-in||77 PSI||2.000 in (52 mm)||View PDF||Request|
|E8D3K-STH||8,193 lb-in||72 PSI||2.500 in (66 mm)||View PDF||Request|
|EAD4K-STH||19,231 lb-in||78 PSI||2.750 in (72 mm)||View PDF||Request|
|EBD4K-STH||24,375 lb-in||73 PSI||3.500 in (95 mm)||View PDF||Request|