Air Engaged Clutches – End of Shaft
End of Shaft Bored, Pilot Mount Friction Clutches
Function: Connect, Disconnect
Drive Arrangement: Shaft to Pilot Mounted Component or Pilot Mounted Component to Shaft
- Industrial friction clutch engages with air pressure, spring released when air is exhausted.
- Torque is linear in response to air pressure applied.
- End of Shaft.
- Friction clutch slides on shaft and is fixed with set screws and a customer supplied key.
- No anti-rotation arm required.
- Friction clutches are designed for horizontal mounting. If vertical mounting is required, consult engineering for options.
- Friction clutches are suitable for Connect/Disconnect and Cycling applications.
- Maximum RPM varies by model. Please consult the detail sheets (below). Consult engineering if the intended application exceeds the listed maximum RPM.
- Industrial friction clutches are bored to suit up to the maximum shown (US & Metric) for easy installation.
- Low coefficient friction lining versions are available for applications requiring slip or a narrower torque range. Contact engineering for details.
- Machined pilot for easy mounting of pulley or sprocket.
- Includes rotary air seal.
|Product Code||Torque @ 80 PSI||Maximum Bore with Standard Keyway (Inches / Millimeters)||Detail Sheet||Request 3D CAD Model|
|C2D2R-STH||202 lb-in||0.500 in (12 mm)||View PDF||Request|
|C3D2R-STH||555 lb-in||1.000 in (24 mm)||View PDF||Request|
|C4D2R-STH||1,317 lb-in||1.250 in (31 mm)||View PDF||Request|
|C5D2R-STH||2,587 lb-in||1.438 in (38 mm)||View PDF||Request|
|C5D3K-STH||4,690 lb-in||1.563 in (40 mm)||View PDF||Request|
|C6D2G-STH||5,397 lb-in||2.000 in (52 mm)||View PDF||Request|
|C6D3K-STH||7,405 lb-in||2.000 in (52 mm)||View PDF||Request|
|C8D3K-STH||14,855 lb-in||2.500 in (66 mm)||View PDF||Request|
|CAD3K-STH||30,795 lb-in||2.750 in (72 mm)||View PDF||Request|
|CBD3K-STH||41,008 lb-in||3.500 in (95 mm)||View PDF||Request|