Air Engaged Clutch Mechanisms With Adapters
Connect a Supported Shaft and Bearing Mounted Component
Function: Connect, Disconnect
Drive Arrangement: Shaft to Adapter Mounted Component
- Friction clutch engages with air pressure, spring released when air is exhausted.
- Torque is linear in response to air pressure applied.
- Through/Mid Shaft or End of Shaft.
- Clutch slides on shaft and is fixed with set screws and a customer supplied key.
- Anti-rotation arm required to prevent rotation of the air housing.
- Designed for horizontal mounting. If vertical mounting is required, consult engineering for options
- Note: Clutch mechanism DOES NOT support Adapter.
- Clutch mechanisms are suitable for cycling applications connecting and disconnecting two fully supported shafts.
- Maximum RPM varies by model. Please consult the detail sheets (below). Consult engineering if the intended application exceeds the listed maximum RPM.
- Bored to suit up to the maximum shown (US & Metric) for easy installation
- Machine face and bolt circle on adapter facilitate connection to bearing mounted pulley or gear
- Low coefficient friction lining versions are available for applications requiring slip or a narrower torque range. Contact engineering for details.
|Product Code||Torque @ 80 PSI||Maximum Bore with Standard Keyway||Detail Sheet||Request 3D CAD Model|
|M2R2R-STH||190 lb-in||0.500 in (12 mm)||View PDF||View PDF|
|M3R2R-STH||555 lb-in||1.000 in (24 mm)||View PDF||Request|
|M4R2R-STH||1,317 lb-in||1.250 in (31 mm)||View PDF||Request|
|M5R2R-STH||2,587 lb-in||1.438 in (38 mm)||View PDF||Request|
|M5R2K-STH||3,320 lb-in||1.563 in (40 mm)||View PDF||Request|
|M6R2G-STH||5,397 lb-in||2.000 in (52 mm)||View PDF||Request|
|M6R2K-STH||5,397 lb-in||2.000 in (52 mm)||View PDF||Request|
|M8R2K-STH||9,212 lb-in||2.500 in (66 mm)||View PDF||Request|
|MAR2K-STH||14,755 lb-in||2.750 in (72 mm)||View PDF||Request|
|MBR2K-STH||21,204 lb-in||3.500 in (95 mm)||View PDF||Request|