About Mach III Clutch, Inc.
What We Do
Mach III is a customer driven designer and manufacturer of air and spring engaged friction clutches, brakes, clutch-brake combinations and mechanical torque limiters for industrial power transmission applications. Our products are used to connect and disconnect, stop, hold, tension and protect machine components from overload. Mach III components are found in label printing presses, packaging machines, food processing equipment, accumulating conveyors, wide format laminators, glass tempering furnaces, thermoforming equipment and hundreds of other types of machines operating around the globe.
Examples of applications where Mach III products are found:
- Label printing presses producing the labels found on consumer product packaging
- Conveyor lines in plants such as Toyota, Honda, Chrysler, General Electric, Maytag, Kraft Foods, Sara Lee, Anheuser-Busch, Mary Kay and Husqvarna
- Machinery producing personal hygiene and healthcare products for Procter & Gamble and Abbott Nutrition
- Glass tempering machinery producing windows, shower doors and architectural pieces for companies such as Cardinal CG, CoraGlass, Guardian Industries, Oldcastle, PGT & Viracon
- Industrial washing machines found on US Naval ships and aircraft carriers
- Painting robots used in auto plants across the US
- Laminating machines producing the large graphics used on semi-trucks and other signage
- Aerospace and defense applications with Bell Helicopter, Boeing, Lockheed-Martin, & Moog
- Food processing and packaging equipment used by Jack Links, Cloverhill Pastry, Clos du Bois Wines, Gallo Wines and Del Monte.